July 2015 : LOVING GOD EMPOWERS FOR WEALTH
Heaven on Earth greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I have no doubt that the revival fire is still burning all across our church network worldwide and that souls are still flowing-in in their numbers to all our local assemblies.
To God alone be all the glory!
But what is the Holy Ghost saying concerning this month of July, the second half of the midst of the year season? God is saying, He has reserved for us both as a church and individual members, things that eyes have not seen nor ears heard this month.
But how, one may ask?
It is written, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him”. (1Cor. 2:9).
This said package is for all who are truly in love with God and are committed to the interests of His kingdom as a lifestyle.
Love, in this context, can be defined as:
- A God-first lifestyle – Matt. 22:36-40.
- A Kingdom-priority lifestyle – Matt. 6:33.
- Placing God above all else including self – Lk. 14:26-27.
Everyone in love with God and the interests of His kingdom commits Him to add to him/her all the things that others are dying to get including finances – Matt. 6:28-33.
It is also discovered that when we are on the go for Christ, we enjoy supernatural supplies in return – Lk. 22:35/ Jn. 4:35-36.
Also, engaging in soul winning is a proof that we are in love with God and every true lover of God all through scriptures commanded supernatural abundance among others – Jn. 14:21.
Examples of lovers of God in this regard include:
- Abraham, God’s lover, who was also a lover of souls commanded supernatural prosperity – Is. 41:8/ Gen. 18:17-33/ Gen. 24:1.
- David, a man after God’s heart, commanded supernatural wealth – 1Sam. 13:44/ Ps. 132:1-5/ 1Chr. 29:3-5/9-12.
- Solomon, a renowned lover of God, walked in financial dominion – 1Kgs. 3:3/13/ 10:4-7.
- Paul, the apostle, an addicted lover of God, commanded supernatural supplies – Rom. 8:35-38/ 1Cor. 9:15-18/ 2Cor. 12:14-15/ Phil. 4:17-18.
When we favour the advancement and enlargement of the kingdom, we commit God to bring us into realms of fearful blessings – Ps. 102:13-16.
This is what makes every revival a season of financial fortune for the saints who genuinely engage with the demands thereof – Is. 61:1-7/ Acts 4:34/ 1Tim. 6:17-19.
Every one of us must endeavour to make the most of the next four weeks in driving towards the full delivery of the Wonder-Double Agenda and expect God to turn our financial fortunes in return among others – Jn. 4:35-36.
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of July 2015 is:
LOVING GOD EMPOWERS FOR WEALTH – 1Kgs. 3:3-13
Recommended books of the month authored by David O. Oyedepo include:
- Understanding Financial Prosperity
- Breaking Financial Hardship
- Winning the War against Poverty
- All you need to have all your needs met
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo